Visual Arts by Joseph Baker, Otha “Vakseen” Davis III, Sarah Katharina Kayß, Savvy Gulia, and Vivian Calderon. Poetry by Amanda Chiado, Ariel Francisco, Heidi Sheldon, Jeff P. Jones, KB Ballentine, Tricia Knoll, and William Harris. Nonfiction by Chanel Brenner, Esther Martinez, and Pamela Schmid. Fiction by Alyssa Cooper and Lee Varon. Interviews with Esther Martinez, John Dufresne, and Robert Lee Bailey.
- Children’s Hospital, Leukemia Ward, by KB Ballentine
- Bullet Dance, by Amanda Chiado
- Perhaps It Wasn’t Such a Perfect Day for Bananafish, by Ariel Francisco
- Broken Column, by William Harris
- Ganesha’s Vehicle, by Jeff P. Jones
- Rosin and Strings, by Tricia Knoll
- Newlywed, by Heidi Sheldon
- John Dufresne: No Regret, Coyote
- Robert Lee Bailey: Monongahela Blood
- Esther Martinez: Lip Service and Motherhood
- Joseph Baker: Desert T.V.
- Vivian Calderon: Desafio Del Tiempo
- Otha “Vakseen” Davis III: Veils of Carnality
- Savvy Gulia: Renewed Perspectives
- Sarah Katharina Kayß: Photographs